Chronic stress has been identified as the underlying contributor to many disease processes. Below are the top 5 symptoms of chronic stress. Can you identify any that have “been hanging on” for more than a few weeks?
1. Lack of energy or motivation to do more than get through your day.
2. Rage or anger that erupts out of context with the situation.
3. Physical symptoms like body tightness, headaches, digestive or back problems.
4. Patterns of eating too much, drinking too much, shopping too much,gambling or doing drugs.
5. Breakdowns in relationships that used to be enjoyable.
If you can say yes to two or more of these symptoms stay tuned for my stress identification exercise and begin to manage the chronic stress in your life.