Anxiety symptoms can be linked to chronic stress at work, ask yourself if you:
1. Wake up dreading going to work.
2. Have difficulty going to sleep on Sunday night thinking about going back to work
3. Notice that uncomfortable emotional or physical symptoms disappear when you are on vacation.
4. Feel physically tense and angry after a day at work
5. Allow issues from the workplace to creep into your life at home.
If you are experiencing several of these symptoms you can find relief working with a counsellor to explore the ways you can learn to create a healthy work/life balance and develop boundaries and self care strategies at work.