1. Eating too much when you are not hungry even to the point of feeling physically ill. Telling yourself that you will not do it again and then you do.
2. Drinking too much even if it causes negative backlash in your relationships, work or health.
3. Doing drugs on a regular basis and that drug use begins to cause you problems personally, professionally or legally.
4. Gambling even if the amount of money you lose effects your ability to pay your bills or meet your financial plan.
5. Shopping too much, your closet is full, your credit cards are at maximum capacity and your continue to purchase things you don’t need.
If you are living with one or more of these patterns on a basis enough to cause you problems in your physical/ emotional health, relationships or work feel free to contact me for help. It often feels frightening to make the first step to get help however you will be surprised by how quickly these issues can begin to resolve.