Researchers have found evidence that the expression of physical symptoms can be connected to chronic workplace stress.
Do you experience any of the following on a regular basis?
1. Tension headaches or migraines.
2. Digestive problems like heartburn, gastric reflux, constipation, IBS.
3. Back, neck or shoulder problems.
4. Immune related issues such as being susceptible to viruses regularly.
6. Do these symptoms get worse on Sunday night?
7. When you have extended time away from work do your symptoms improve or clear up?
If you answer yes to any questions number 1-5 and yes to 6 or 7 you might be experiencing physical symptoms related to chronic work stress.